Steal This Business Concept!
There’s money to be made in “doing good.” It makes business sense any economist ought to understand:
- It’s an underexploited market.
- There’s high demand and low supply.
- Market barriers to entry are low.
- Psychological barriers to entry are high.
- Technological advances have revolutionized the means of delivery to the end consumer.
- Industry “leaders,” such as the Catholic Church, are vulnerable.
- Anecdotal indicators suggest the “good” market is on sale.
This is a hell of an investment for the daring, innovative early adopter. Any angels out there want to figure out a way to create an empire? Afterall, Google, Apple and Ben & Jerry’s can’t do it alone!
Steal the concept if you want…
But I’d rather work with, not against, you. Because, well, that’s kind of the point, right?
7 Comments »